Everyone has each one of these planets to go with them and a corresponding zodiac (unless you were born on another planet or plane of existence). You will need your exact time of date to know most. For a free chart: http://alabe.com/freechart/
Rising Signs: Otherwise known as an Ascendant, is the Zodiac Sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. The Ascendant is said to be the mask one wears in public… it is the first impression we make when we meet new people.
Sun Signs: When the sun enters a zodiac sign and is determined by the month you are born. Sun Signs will reveal much regarding our essential personality, particularly our inner self. It reveals the part of our personality that is our basic self, or who we are when we are not surrounded by other people.
Moon Signs: Represents your inner self, and help define our emotional development. It explains why we do what we do. This is where we retreat for comfort, childhood memories, and peace. This can also be the place where anger, hate, jealousy and fear may be found.
Venus Signs: This is what sign Venus was in when you were born. Venus represents the qualities of love, romance, sensuality, culture, beauty, affection and social appeal.
Mercury Signs: Mercury Signs are connected to communication, reasoning, intellect and awareness. Due to its affect on brain power, Mercury will show short term planning, observation and deductive reasoning abilities.
Mars Signs: Mars Signs take charge of basic sexual attraction, tempered only by the astrological houses they are placed in. They will influence how sex is approached, from cool detachment to hot intensity and everything in between. Mars makes us assertive, forthright and adventurous. It can also make us impulsive, rash, impatient and forceful.
Jupiter signs: Jupiter Signs are associated with luck and good fortune. Jupiter is optimistic, has a great sense of humor and is full of good will and mercy. Generous and tolerant, Jupiter helps improve one’s life.
Saturn Signs: represents challenges which make us grow up. Saturn represents restrictions, limitations, delays and authority. If you’ve ever heard your parents tell you they were doing something for your own good, that’s Saturn.
Uranus Signs: Represents change. Associated with innovation, technology and discovery, Uranus helps bring about progressive change in all aspects of our lives. Uranus is intuitive and sometimes ahead of its time when you are in tune with its energies.
Neptune Signs: A generation-based sign. bridge to all things mysterious, Neptune Signs slowly guide each generation to its destiny.
Pluto Signs: Another generation-based sign. Connected to transformation and life challenges. Pluto’s energy is subtle, yet strong. The results may slam you against the wall. While Pluto doesn’t wrap it all up in a nice neat package, things happen when this planet is around.
Asteroid Signs: Many astrologers use them in their charts to add extra knowledge to the signs they are influencing. The primary asteroids: Ceres, Juno, Pallas Athena and Vesta. Another cometary body that is large enough to be used in birth charts is Chiron, which is found between Saturn and Uranus.
Midheaven Signs: Your Midheaven Sign is the Zodiac Sign that was at the southern highest point above the horizon at the moment you were born. Relates to your career, reputation and social standing. These are your most visible achievements in the eyes of the world.
North Node: The North Node is an important pointer along the pathway of life. You’ll have to be willing to stretch yourself and move away from familiar patterns in order to meet the challenge of the North Node.
South Node: Reflects default patterns that you have brought from your childhood & previous lives that effect your life now. This is your emotional memory and how it “sabotages and saves” your life and influences your life’s direction.
(Source: fuckyeahpaganism)Posted 2 years ago with 349 notes
- orareweashesandwine reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- jebuzcrust reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- lifeofthetryhard likes this
- indigo--faerie likes this
- fallingsage likes this
- teacupinacoffeeshop likes this
- sleepylehane likes this
- notstrangewingedsnail likes this
- catslosity likes this
- eclecticdragonrose reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- asteriasky likes this
- styleandcheek likes this
- three-peas reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- lovetheclose likes this
- foxxdreamer likes this
- souljaboo likes this
- dogalyst likes this
- flowergasm reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- acetonal reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- flowergasm likes this
- freeriiver likes this
- oh-warrior-mother likes this
- pedobear-shayne likes this
- lovin-laluna likes this
- detanicsaf likes this
- detanicsaf reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- hey-ajane likes this
- sixpack-dragonlover reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- sixpack-dragonlover likes this
- illeatyourdragons reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- this-is-my-life-20 reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- allialovesyou reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- diamondeyeddoll reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- diamondeyeddoll likes this
- emilyrjohnson reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- emilyrjohnson likes this
- flirtingwithfoolish-ness likes this
- simplicityisfleeting likes this
- radiius likes this
- demikaworu likes this
- skittttttles likes this
- twistingbranch likes this
- t0rk227 likes this
- awkwardly--awesome likes this
- themadnessleftundone reblogged this from fuckyeahpaganism
- themadnessleftundone likes this
- buymepizzarolls likes this
- womanofthewood likes this
- lorienwitch likes this
- lazybones likes this