»»Can you recommend me any good books for beginners?
Here are some good books for beginner wicca/pagan:
- Twelve Wild Swans - By Starhawk
- Embracing the Moon - Yasmine Galenorn
- Wicca by Scott Cunningham
- Living Wicca by Scott Cunningham
- Drawing Down the Moon - Margot Adler
- The Witches’ Bible - Farrar, Janet & Stewart
- Pagan Spirituality - River Higginbotham and Joyce Higginbotham
- Spiral Dance - Starhawk
- Hedge Witch: A Guide to Solitary Witchcraft — Rae Beth
- The Encyclopedia of Modern Witchcraft and Neo-Paganism — Shelley Rabinovitch and James Lewis
- The Power Of The Witch: A Witch’s Guide to Her Craft
»»Can you suggest any other pagan-related tumblrs?
»» I’m confused on how to start out with the whole Paganism thing. Any advice on where to start?
Although it may seem overwhelming at first, it’s best to just jump right in. Go to your local library and check out all the books you can, read articles online, join a forum or two, and feel free to ask questions. There are many different paths to choose from, so if you ever come across something that makes you feel uneasy, stop and think if it’s the right path for you. The more research you do, the better.